Who we are
Our mission is to make digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for everyone. We are building the next generation of cryptocurrency services for the fast-growing community of digital currency investors - many of whom are new to crypto.
By combining insurance with the latest security features, Coincover is the first and only service to guarantee digital funds will not be lost or stolen. Coincover significantly reduces risk and makes digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for retail and business customers.
Founded in 2018 in with the aim of making owning cryptocurrency safer and more accessible, we are a fintech / insurtech start up operating in a global market– and you will be in at the beginning, working with us to change the way people accumulate, hold and manage their cryptocurrency.
This will be a dynamic, yet challenging role which will suit someone who is focused, embraces change and wants to make a big difference creating something completely new.
About the role
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping to execute our go-to-market strategy towards industry domination.
The focus will be on delivering integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging the full breadth of marketing channels throughout the marketing funnel within the marketing team.
The industry we serve is new, exciting and unstructured. As a result, you’ll thrive in an environment of imperfect information and help structure how we execute our plan. This is a high volume, fast-paced industry and so you’ll be effective at multi-tasking our marketing operations, efficiently and at pace.
The role requires someone who is comfortable working as part of a team and autonomously in a hybrid setting. You’re someone who enjoys getting into the nitty-gritty and learning by doing, while stimulate demand for Coincover’s products.
We’re a growing team with huge aspirations, and we’re looking for a team player who can hit the ground running and make a meaningful contribution from day one. You’ll gain broad marketing experience and build a marketing career in arguably the most exciting industry of our times – crypto, blockchain & defi.
What you’ll be doing
As our marketing Executive, you will be responsible for operationalising our multi-channel B2B marketing plan, working as part of a team to simulate demand through campaigns
- Support the execution of full-funnel, cross-marketing campaigns across demand gen, lead nurturing and sales enablement
- Collaborate with events and brand teams to manifest and attend global events
- Build team knowledge repository on macro, industry and partners/prospects info
- Oversee campaign set up and testing across all marketing campaigns
- Define and structure marketing processes from brief and collateral management to reporting and internal marketing.
- General marketing admin, including raising POs, storing/ filing marketing collateral, organising campaign/even calendars and schedules
- Apply an experimental mindset, taking a test, learn and optimise approach to campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure strong sales alignment in a product-led org
- Track, measure and report on campaign performance and ROI, taking a data-led approach to turn insights into action.
What sort of person we need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related marketing qualification
- 2+ years of proven B2B marketing experience
- Experience planning and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns and supporting event management
- Hands on experience in setting up and optimising paid advertising
- Previous involvement in events planning and execution.
- Proactive, resourceful self-starter able to work autonomously and within a team
- Excellent project management skills, able to execute quality, on time and at pace
- Functions effectively in highly dynamic and unstructured environment
- Tech fluency, including Google suit, HubSpot, Salesforce, PartnerStack, Zoominfo etc
- Experience in, or at least a keen interest in Crypto, blockchain, Web3, Defi and NFTs
- Experience in non-traditional avenues such as telegram, discord, signal is a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get
- The chance to make a big difference from day one
- The opportunity to develop the role and make it your own
- Exposure to a high-growth business and all it entails
- Self-driven development opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Share options available
- Flexible and remote working available
- Hybrid Working (2 days in London / Cardiff Office)
You should be willing to occasionally commute to Cardiff.
To apply please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you’d like to be considered for the role and join the Coincover team to email@example.com
Something looks off?