Senior Product Designer
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Coinshift supercharges the productivity of web3 finance teams. Since our launch in 2021, we've achieved remarkable milestones: processing over $260M in payments and enabling more than 200 organizations to self-custody assets worth $950M using our platform. Industry leaders like Zapper, Perpetual Protocol, and UMA trust Coinshift to manage their web3 payments, assets, and financial reporting.
🌎 Diverse and Global Team: At Coinshift, we take pride in our diverse team that spans 12 countries across 4 continents. Embracing various cultures and perspectives, our team is not just international but also inclusive, with a third identifying as she/her/hers.
💼 Strong Backing: Our journey is supported by industry giants like Tiger and Sequoia, along with many esteemed angel investors.
🚀 Mission-Driven: We're on a mission to transform the financial health of organizations globally. To achieve this, we're seeking the brightest minds eager to make a substantial impact in the world of web3 finance. Join us in shaping the future!
We are seeking candidates who are located within our core business hours, which strictly align with time zones from GMT (UK Timezone) to IST (Indian Standard Time).
Learn more about our values, culture, and career opportunities here: Life at Coinshift
🎨 Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a deeply passionate and highly skilled product designer to shape the next iteration of our product. This role is for someone who has agency, strong empathy, and demonstrable experience in designing complex systems to create delightful user experiences. From Day 1, you will get to work on the next iteration of our product.
This is an opportunity to join a well-funded startup as we scale our team and product.
- Designing new and improved products that increase the clarity and user agency of DeFi and web3.
- Wrangle difficult problems in emerging technology, help invent new mental models and design cutting-edge interactions.
- Help to define the design culture of a growing design team through writing, external communication, and new processes.
- Use a human-centred approach that incorporates qualitative and quantitative data in order to create conceptual wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs.
- Conduct user research and usability testing early in the product development process. Incorporate qualitative feedback and quantitative insights to improve the overall user experience.
- Prototype new product ideas through research and wireframing.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on discovery work.
- Contribute to the creation of a unified design system.
- 4+ years of product design experience for the web.
- 1+ years experience in building products related to fintech, payments, or financial systems.
- Expert in information architecture, interaction design, user interface design, and visual design.
- A strong portfolio showcasing cutting-edge design (web2 consumer-like experiences).
- Solid working knowledge of Figma.
- Strong empathetic communication skills, able to effectively collaborate and navigate differing perspectives and potential disagreements across teams.
- Experience in designing web applications (mobile is not required).
- Knowledgeable about the web3 ecosystem.
- Experience in web3.
- Experience in building super apps.
- Well-versed in microcopy.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That's why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We'll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
And, once a year, we'll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you'll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
Our Interview Process
We believe in a fair interview process -- instead of a 7hour+ take home assignment, the interview process will include a UX whiteboarding session with the team.
Initial Screen (30 mins): We'll assess your qualifications to ensure they align with the job requirements.
Culture Fit Call (60 minutes): We'll assess your fit with our company culture and values to ensure you'll thrive in our environment.
UX Whiteboarding Session (1.5 hours): whiteboarding working session with our product lead and designer
High Fidelity Working Session (1.5 hours): high fidelity working session with our product lead and designer
We aim to complete the entire process in less than 2 weeks.