Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Coinshift supercharges the productivity of web3 finance teams. Since our launch in 2021, we've achieved remarkable milestones: processing over $260M in payments and enabling more than 200 organizations to self-custody assets worth $950M using our platform. Industry leaders like Zapper, Perpetual Protocol, and UMA trust Coinshift to manage their web3 payments, assets, and financial reporting.
🌎 Diverse and Global Team: At Coinshift, we take pride in our diverse team that spans 12 countries across 4 continents. Embracing various cultures and perspectives, our team is not just international but also inclusive, with a third identifying as she/her/hers.
💼 Strong Backing: Our journey is supported by industry giants like Tiger and Sequoia, along with many esteemed angel investors.
🚀 Mission-Driven: We're on a mission to transform the financial health of organizations globally. To achieve this, we're seeking the brightest minds eager to make a substantial impact in the world of web3 finance. Join us in shaping the future!
We are seeking candidates who are located within our core business hours, which strictly align with time zones from GMT (UK Timezone) to IST (Indian Standard Time).
Learn more about our values, culture, and career opportunities here: Life at Coinshift
📈 Growth Lead at Coinshift
At Coinshift, we are leading innovation in crypto treasury management. As we continue to expand, we are in search of a Growth Lead who can help scale our platform and add more users. This role will be hands-on and involve many areas of growth, starting from IC work to creating strategies.
- Own Coinshift’s business development function, driving partnerships and collaborations that contribute to Coinshift's growth.
- Establish strong relationships and strategic partnerships with relevant industry participants to build a supportive business ecosystem.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market growth strategy.
- Optimize the sales funnel, implementing data-driven strategies to increase conversion rates and accelerate growth.
- Build, manage, and own Coinshift’s sales process.
- Take ownership of, enhance, and oversee our customer success function to ensure the smooth onboarding of users and the satisfaction and retention of existing clients.
- Work hand-in-hand with the leadership team on our monetization strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to align sales and marketing strategies for maximum impact.
- 3+ years of experience in a growth-focused role within a B2B tech startup.
- 2+ years of experience working in crypto / web3.
- Proven success in a growth role at an early-stage startup.
- Experience in building, managing, and mentoring high-performing sales and customer success teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a track record of building strong relationships with partners and clients.
- Experience building and improving growth-related processes
- A strategic mindset with the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A hands-on doer.
- Active listener, can easily relate to clients and understand their pain points
- Experience in fintech, accounting, or financial services.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That's why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We'll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
And, once a year, we'll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you'll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
Our Interview Process for Growth Lead
Screening Call (30 minutes)
Culture Fit Round (1 hour)
Technical Assessment (Part 1) - Strategy
Technical Assessment (Part 2) - Demo