The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity for a Project Manager to join an emerging, enthusiastic and dynamic Web3 development environment who is committed to developing the ‘internet of the future’ should pull in the best of the best! Your experience in driving software projects using our agile Software Development Life Cycle Process will contribute to our success. If you offer the competencies & experience of running software development projects along with amazing communication skills, please apply!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a PM, working with a Technical Owner and cross-functional leads, you will drive small and large software projects.
- As a member of the LZ Project Management team, you will participate in Project Management improvements as well as help drive the PM methodology and LZ engineering philosophy.
- With our strong collaboration with engineering, you will contribute to the success of LZ product enhancements with our goal of serving our user base.
- 5+ years of recent experience in driving software development projects.
- Strong PM skills:
- History of running successful s/w dev projects.
- Thorough understanding of PM methodologies (including Agile) and SDLC.
- PM experience in Project Initiation, Planning, Control & Monitoring and Closure.
- Proactive Risk Management skills and Reporting.
- Change Management.
- Excellent communication skills:
- Understanding and use of soft skills.
- Relationship building at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to influence and gain trust.
- Proficient in Jira, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Web3 is a plus.
- Program Management certification is a plus (i.e. PMI, Prince, etc…).
- A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or Program Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.