Strategic Account Executive - Capital Markets
The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented Account Executive to drive and own opportunity development and revenue generation across key Capital Markets accounts in the world. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You are motivated, driven by challenge and personal achievement. You have a presence that is fired up with enthusiasm and passion for what you do. It’s how you move, it’s how you approach another person, it’s your handshake, and you stand and face the person. Your energy can make or break the sales call. You understand how to create demand, compelling the customer to consider a solution that may never have been under consideration. You effectively adapt to situations and overcome objections, build rapport, stay calm under pressure, and empathize with the customer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a robust sales pipeline.
- Utilize strong hunting mentality to win net-new Capital Markets Accounts.
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts.
- Become known as a thought leader on our Teams product.
- Contribute to our sales playbooks and our product roadmap.
- 3+ years overall in blockchain and/or DLT sales experience with a successful track record supporting Capital Markets clients, both commercial & central.
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market.
- A consultative, relationship-driven sales philosophy and an innate desire to help clients.
- Demonstrated long-term success and upward mobility in previous roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally (including C-level).
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High-energy levels paired with curiosity, an agile mindset, and a strong desire to learn business in a dynamic company.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and implementation skills.
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Bonus: Experience with clients using R3/Corda, Quorum, Hyperledger and other DLT or permissioned chains
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.