Developer Support Engineer
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2023
As a Developer Support Engineer at thirdweb, you’ll be responsible for providing technical support for developers and businesses using thirdweb. You’ll be a part of the Solutions & Services team at thirdweb, working with a small team of specialists that directly support developers and partners building with thirdweb, including our fastest-growing users.
In this role, you’ll be expected to develop and apply an expert-level understanding of the following areas of the thirdweb platform:
- Building and deploying smart contracts
- Building apps in React, TypeScript, and other thirdweb SDKs
- Integrating UI components, Auth, GamingKit, and CommerceKit into existing apps
- Support thirdweb users directly over email, live chat, Discord, and Slack, helping resolve their issues and delivering exceptional customer support experiences.
- Advocate for needs on our user's behalf for product improvements and content that will enable them to be more successful.
- Optimize our internal and external-facing documentation and help build processes to improve our support operation.
- Help scale our support efforts by analyzing support experiences and building better systems for repeat issues.
What we're looking for
- Fast pace problem solver. You treat customer issues with an ownership mindset and own them end-to-end.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. You can identify issues and clearly communicate technical concepts to users.
- Enjoys talking in technical detail to a wide range of audiences about how thirdweb works.
- Experience in a customer-facing support role.
- Hands-on experience working with React, TypeScript, and related technology stacks.
- Development skills and technical depth to troubleshoot, answer questions, and solve open-ended problems.
- A constant learner who thrives in a fast pace environment and enjoys the challenge of a changing technical product.
- Familiarity with blockchain and web3 technologies.
- US timezone.
- Solidity, Python, Unity, or Go languages.
See more open positions at thirdweb
Something looks off?