Community Support Specialist (Part Time)
New York, NY, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, March 3, 2023
In the role of Community Support Specialist (Part Time) at thirdweb, you’ll be responsible for providing technical support for developers using thirdweb. You’ll work in a small team of community support specialists to ensure an excellent developer experience.
In this role, you’ll be expected to develop and apply an expert-level understanding of the following areas of the thirdweb platform:
- Building and deploying smart contracts using Explore and ContractKit
- Building apps in React, TypeScript, and other thirdweb SDKs
- Integrating UI components, Auth, GamingKit, and CommerceKit into existing apps
- Support thirdweb users directly over email, live chat, and Discord.
- Help resolve issues and deliver exceptional customer support experiences. Respond quickly, diagnose problems, and provide solutions to users in a consise and accurate manner.
- Review code related to thirdweb SDKs and guide users to success.
- Replicate bugs and provide detailed bug reports to our engineering team.
- Identify common questions and create technical content to solve repeatable troubleshooting issues.
- Create detailed reports to hand off open items at the end of each shift.
- Available for a minimum of 10 hours per week including weekends.
What we're looking for
- You have an ownership mindset, treat customer issues as your own and own them end-to-end.
- You are a fast pace problem solver that's comfortable in a rapidly changing industry and product.
- Obsessed with learning and wants to grind.
- In depth understanding of thirdweb and web3 from a technical perspective.
- Technical knowledge of code including Typescript, React, and Solidity. Experience building with one or more of our SDKs.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. You can identify issues and clearly communicate technical concepts to users.
- Enjoys talking in technical detail to a wide range of audiences about how thirdweb works.
- Highly organized with a passion to teach.
- Experience in a customer-facing support role.
- Python, Unity, or Go languages.
- Active in the thirdweb community (Include your discord username in app!)
- Actively building your own projects with thirdweb.
See more open positions at thirdweb
Something looks off?