*What is thirdweb? *
Glad you asked!
We’re empowering builders to create a new generation of the internet.
Cool. So, what does that mean?
We make building in web3 incredibly easy. Our tools help everyone from developers to creators build the web3 apps and features of their dreams.
Y’know, no one knows what exactly the future of web3 will look like, but what we do know is that it will a transformative impact on our world. That’s why we’re focused on unleashing the many promises of web3 to a whole generation of builders. Because when builders have the right tools at their fingertips—magic happens.
We started thirdweb in the second half of 2021 and our community of builders has exploded ever since. Over 1M unique wallets have interacted with our contracts on mainnet, deploying tens of thousands of projects to the same. It’s been a hell of a journey so far, and the momentum is only increasing.
We’re looking to grow our team to help us become the default platform of choice for anyone who wants to build web3 apps and services.
thirdweb was founded by builders with deep experience in tech and a track record of creating epic companies: Furqan Rydhan, previous Founder and CTO of Applovin (IPO), and CTO of Bebo (Acquired by Amazon); and Steven Bartlett, previous Founder and CEO of Social Chain (IPO). Now they’ve got their sights set on a new challenge, and are building a bold team to pave the way with them.
What we offer:
- 🧾 Competitive salary, equity, 401K
- 👩⚕️ Full healthcare, vision, dental
- ⌨️ $1,500 home office equipment stipend
- 💻 Latest and greatest laptop of your choice
- 💪 Physical and mental wellness programs
- 🏢 Office stipend to rent out-of-home office space
- ✈️ The ability to work remotely or in one of our stunning office spaces in Fort Mason, San Francisco and Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
We’re looking for a web3 Solution Engineer specialist to help guide our high-touch clients from the beginning of their web3 journey through to successful launch of their projects
What we're looking for
- 3+ years as a client-facing solutions architect, sales engineer, integrations engineer or strongly analogous role in an API-based SaaS or gaming company.
- 1-2 years of experience in crypto, NFTs and a passion to stay on top of the web3 and NFT ecosystem
- Comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work to both technical and non-technical audiences, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective
- Experience designing solutions of an API based product (technical architecture/solutions architecture)
- Experience in taking an end-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes
- Comfortable building rapid proof of concept and prototypes
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities in English
- Provide technical and architectural advice to both business stakeholders and developers through various stages of the project lifecycle
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate
- Design web3 solution architecture, presenting all aspects of proposed solutions to a wide variety of business and technical audiences
- Assist in the production of sales collateral and proposals to enterprise clients and their development teams
- Combine technical creativity and business acumen, and you will illustrate the value that thirdweb’s platform and tools can provide
How we work
- thirdweb employees are guided by five values that underpin how we show up everyday.
- Our Unwavering Conviction drives us to keep building—regardless of what’s happening in the markets. Because we believe that the future of web3 is everyone’s to create.
- We are Dreamers-Who-Do. While we love to spend time imagining the possibilities we always favor taking action above all else.
- Each of us are Students of Web3. Whether you have 10 days of experience in web3 or 10 years, no one’s got it all figured out. We grow together.
- We Think Big, then iterate our way forward. This isn’t about features, this is about freedom. How can we fully empower web3 builders to create a new world?
- We’re customer-obsessed and we’re Deep Listeners because of it. Our product development is heavily guided by our community so we cherish feedback from all of our users.
Offices in SF and NYC
We have offices on both coasts of the US. While it’s not a requirement to work out of our offices, our team really enjoys the energy we create IRL. That means some of us choose to live near an office, while others fly in from time-to-time. But regardless of how close you are, we intentionally set dedicated time each year to come together as a team.
Our San Francisco office is located in Fort Mason and is surrounded by some amazing greenery and a beautiful view of the bay waters and the Golden Gate Bridge. We’re also surrounded by tons of amazing builders and entrepreneurs at the Founders, Inc. founder lab.
Our New York office is in happenin’ Williamsburg, Brooklyn in a private office located at the Brass Factory, home to a fun community of web3 companies